Sunday 11 August 2013

Tecno N3 -Specifications and Details.

Just by seeing the title of this post, some people might have adjusted their eyes to another post. Yeah, Tecno has a reputation of making low-levelled phones but in this case, I would say "Tecno had a reputation of making low-levelled phones" yeah, that's right!! Why am I saying this? Tecno has left their old ways to a better one where your dream phone becomes a reality even at a cheaper rate as they continuously air, mostly android phones. But today, I'm only addressing Tecno N3.

DESCRIPTION: The Tecno N3's screen is a 3.‎5-inch, HVGA touch screen with resolution of 320x480. 8gigabyte memory card included and also has the capacity of 32 or/and more gigabyte.

SPECIFICATIONS:  3.‎5 Display Size,3.‎0 Megapixels for back camera, 0.3 megapixels for front camera, Android Operating System, Bluetooth, Wifi, Android 2.‎3.‎s Gingerbread with over 600,000 Apps, 3.‎5 Inch Touchscreen (256,000 colors)‎, 256MB RAM and 512MB internal memory, Dual SIM, 1Mhz Processor, and 2G and 3G Enabled
PRICE: The price of Tecno N3 ranges from #12000 to #14000.
Pictures and screenshots(for gamers) of the phones are located below!

 
Tecno N3 pack- amebonetwork

Tecno N3

Screenshots for game-lovers: Tecno N3 plays, if not all, almost all the games.
Tecno N3 GameScreenshots- amebonetwork

Tecno N3 GameScreenshots- amebonetwork

Tecno N3 GameScreenshots- amebonetwork
Note: I'm in no way forcing you to buy this phone, I'm only sharing a device i find spectacular.
Photo Courtesy: Nairaland

8 comments:

  1. im currently usin tecno D5 but seeing ur writeup on N3, i might just convert to it. And I also heard that it has great ba3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the battery strength is more than ok..even with running apps on the background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you making use of the phone? Do you have any knowledge of rooting this phone?

      Delete
    2. Nope..but a close friend of mine is.
      Yep, I do have a knowledge about rooting the phone, probably even more on N3 than the other androids. But I can't help you here, instead why don't you email me and I'll have the tutorial, in its simplest and understandable format there is, sent to you.

      Delete
  3. Guy, pls help me confirm the newest product of Techno, N5. Pls, i dnt wana spend my money on this N3 knowing well, that a higher version is available. Reply me asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir/ma, I've checked through their official page both on website and facebook, I couldn't find any product on that label..maybe, they haven't updated their pages. Here's the link if u wanna try again sometime http://www.tecno-mobile.com/products

      Delete
  4. I also heard about the N5 from a post on nairaland, nobdy could bring forth any fact supportn its existence. Pls, help me too with this knowledge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check the reply above or/and subscribe to Amebonetwork for more updates.
      Thanks.

      Delete

Feel Free To Drop Your Comment(s).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...