Saturday 3 August 2013

Naijaloaded: HACKED BY CYBER-GURU 2013

This is to notify the Naijaloaded die-hard fans that the official website of Naijaloaded 'formally' owned by Makinde Azeez,  has been hacked by a group that prefers to be called Cyber-Guru. You might have noticed a custom page not found now occupies  "NAIJALOADED HAS BEEN PENETRATED BY CYBER GURU HACKING GROUP, THIS DOMAIN NAME IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE, #50,000 ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, WE WILL TRANSFER THE DOMAIN TO YOU OR GIVE YOU ITS REGISTERED EMAIL AND PASSWORD. NOTE THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE @ EXACTLY 16 O'CLOCK FRIDAY 2 AUGUST CALL OUR CUSTOMER CARE
+4470240229** ADVICE DO NOT CALL TO ASK QUESTIONS U ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS™
@MANKIND, U CAN THREATEN THAT FOOL, BUT NOT US OK BCS WE ARE THE BEST HACKING TEAM SO FAR, BEWARE OF CYBER-GURU 2013 .....LOGGIN OUT™". 
 This wasn't the first hacking attempt as Naijaloaded suffered seriously from a previous threat. The members of the team are yet to be identified and no one knows if this incident has been reported.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this amazing site needs much more attention.

    I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!

    Here is my blog post Ed Dales Digital Publishing Blueprint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..Your blog is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to
    “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my web blog - Thermometer Large Horizontal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ^. It would be better if you email me

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Drop Your Comment(s).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...