Friday 13 September 2013

"Follow me on Twitter or I'll break my dog's neck": Obsessed One Direction fan.


A One Direction fan reportedly killed her pet Chihuahua in a fit of rage because the British boy band did not respond to requests to follow her on Twitter. The woman sent a desperate tweet to the five singers from her @illumivato account two weeks ago saying: 'Follow me or I'll break my dog's neck'. The post was accompanied by a picture showing someone pinning a dog to the ground by its throat.









But with millions of tweets being sent to their account everyday, the group very likely did not spot the message and it went ignored. Several days later, she wrote directly to band member Liam Payne on the social networking site to say: 'I love you. Follow me. My dog has just died.' She added a picture that she claimed showed her crying as she cradled a dead dog, it was reported by the New York Daily News.
Some believe her story is a hoax.




Followers of the band branded her a 'psycho', with one setting up a petition on Change.org demanding she be removed from Twitter. Mya Fhya, who set up the petition, said: 'I want this person to be imprisoned! She is a threat to society!'

The case has been widely reported by the Spanish and South American media, but the woman's name and location have not been revealed. The @illumivato account has since been suspended.
One Direction has not yet commented on the incident.

Source: Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Drop Your Comment(s).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...