Friday 23 August 2013

Amebo Of The Week; Ben Affleck Is Batman

I posted a sneaky view to the future on my "Man of steel" article (Check it here) where I promised that I'll update you guys on the new batman. Well, I'm about to do just that; Guess who will be in the Batman's suit..you guessed good, Ben Affleck will be the Man of Steel's batman.

"Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry's Superman," the man of steel's director, Snyder said in a statement. He also added "He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne. I can't wait to work with him".

Meet your Batman;
Ben Alleck
Ben Alleck
There, you have it!
You may also want to read: Man Of Steel Controversy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Drop Your Comment(s).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...