Wednesday 4 September 2013

Justin Timberlake To Play the Riddler in Man Of Steel 2?

Justin Timberlake the Riddler
Justin Timberlake|the Riddler

On Tuesday, August 27th, the “Mirrors” singer was on air in Fresh 102.7’s Jim and Kim Show where Justin reportedly said, to all the listeners “Ben Affleck as Batman, I like it..I worked with Ben last summer and I’ve seen his process. I think he’s a brilliant filmmaker. I think he’s an extreme talent so he could surprise a lot of people” and when hit with the question whether he would like to play Batman’s sidekick Robin, he said “Not a chance in hell..I ain’t playing Batman’s sidekick. I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie.

Now villain!! I’ll tell you the villain I want to play more than anything because I grew up loving the Knight in cape (Batman), funny enough, is the Riddler. The Riddler is my favorite villain.” He also moved forward in describing the Riddler in his own way and then, he added “I’m ready...The Riddler, Gimme a call”

I don’t know if he was joking but what I do know is that he sounded pretty serious. Let’s just wait and see if man of steel’s producer Snyder would do the calling.

You may also want to read: Man of steel controversy; does Superman kill?

Ben Affleck meet your opponent. That is, if considers Justin for the role as the Riddler.

1 comment:

  1. If уou're ԁealіng with a сompаny thаt
    says they will ԁο thiѕ, contact уour state's attorney gеneral office tο finԁ out іf a debt
    solution companу loсated and licensed to operate inn your statee can legally do this, and even iif they сan - don't do
    it. Undеrstаnding Sitе Τransparеncy:Soсial meԁia marketing thгіvеs
    on tranѕparеncу. So play sаfe and avoid these SEO cоmpaniеs like the
    ρlague.

    My web page ... google places seo

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Drop Your Comment(s).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...